Nestled away in northeast Bryan, Austin's Colony is home to Harvey Mitchell Elementary School, James Earl Rudder High School, and nearby Sam Rayburn Middle School. The large city-maintained park, Austin’s Colony Park, includes covered tennis and basketball courts, playground equipment, soccer and baseball fields, covered ramada, grills, disc golf course, sand volleyball courts, archery range, and much more. Austin's Colony is also only a short distance away from grocery shopping, restaurants, and downtown Bryan.
- School District: Bryan I.S.D.
- Elementary School: Mitchell Elementary
- Intermediate School: Sam Rayburn Intermediate
- Middle School: Davila Middle School
- High School: Rudder High School
- Matt Jones
- Office: (979) 255-7526
- Plan: Plan 2600
- Status: Coming Soon
- Neighborhood: Austin's Colony
- Est. Completion: TBD